The Accounting Assistant is responsible for the analysis of the Company’s Disbursement Books/ Accounts Payable, reviewing and pre-auditing of the company’s payables and liquidations. She shall also be responsible for the preparation of Month-end closing entries.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science Major in Accountancy.
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience in bookkeeping, journal entries, accounts payable, tax compliance & processing RFP and liquidations.
- Experience in the Retail or Manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Must possess good analytical skills, requires minimal supervision, can do multi – tasking, keen on details, has good interpersonal skills and results–driven.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work full time onsite in Pasig City.