- Oversees the month-end closing, quarter-end closing, hard close, and year-end closing of the Accounting and Reporting Team.
- Manages delivery of accounting and reporting services performed by the Record to Report unit of the shared service center for all the activities.
- Reviews and publishes internal and external financial reports for submission and perusal of critical stakeholders.
- Updates policies relating to employee services including Cash Advances, Benefits and Expense Liquidations and Expense Reimbursements, Credit Card, Mobile Phone and Travel.
- Promotes effective corporate stewardship through ensuring financial reports are prepared in accordance with applicable standards and principles, regulations thereby accurately reflecting the financial condition and results of operations of the Group.
- Must be a college graduate with a degree in Accountancy, Finance or any related course.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Accounting/Financial reporting with external audit experience, variance analysis, financial statement, accounting, and strong PFRS/IFRS background.
- With a strong background in financial statements, general accounting, accounting standards, and audit.
- Experience working in audit firms is preferred.
- Preferably with experience in SAP or other ERP.
- Willing to work full time onsite in BGC, Taguig City.