- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, as well as tax considerations.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely compliance to tax and local government requirements of the Company. He/she is also responsible for the development and implementation of tax strategies and policies that will ensure the Company maintains compliance with local and national tax laws and regulations.
- Works with different departments to ensure compliance with all government permits and licenses and regularly monitors their compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- With at least 5-8 years of progressive accounting experience with 3 years in a managerial role.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and regulations.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Extensive knowledge in SAP is preferred.
- Must be willing to work full time onsite in Caloocan City.