- Corrects, processes and reconciles a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements and journal vouchers
- Reviews and encodes financial information
- Prepares and processes documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports
- Compiles and reviews information for accuracy and maintains records
- Bachelor’s degree graduate or any business related course
- With at least 6 month to 1 year related experience in Accounting field.
- Willing to work on-site from Monday to Saturday in Caloocan.