Responsible for providing assistance in the development of a comprehensive, practical program of audit activities as well as the execution of audit plan. The position is also responsible for the preparation of audit findings, communication of audit results and providing recommendation to address these findings.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and Bachelor of Science in Internal Audit.
- Preferably Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Knowledgeable on audit processes and standards including risk assessment approaches, methodologies, and techniques is an advantage.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Willing to do field work.