- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders
- Gather, review and analyze business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports and other key metrics
- Liaise between various business departments and groups
- Assess options for process improvement, including business process modeling
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams
- College degree holder of any Computer-related course.
- Must have at least 2-3 years related experience in business analysis.
- Able to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions.
- Resourceful and able to devise creative solutions to problems.
- Experienced in testing and mapping various business processes and protocols.
- Familiar with industry technology systems to gather data and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall methodology.