The Civil Engineer shall conduct civil design review, technical coordination, planning, integration and implementation of all related works, trades and systems are to the compliance of agreed intents, standards, codes, and requirements.
- Registered and Licensed Civil Engineer.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in civil related consultancy, construction, and project management.
- At least 5 years in civil design.
- Experience with design works and construction for Airport facilities and/or mega development projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with engineering computation, work phasing, drafting and detailing conventions and standards.
- Good knowledge in local and international building laws and codes, industry standards and best practices.
- Familiar with engineering deliverables, processes and detailing conventions and standards.
- Knowledge on BIM and Revit is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good coordination skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Proficiency in CAD, engineering & modelling software and MS office.