A draftsman, also known as a drafter or CAD (Computer-Aided Design) technician, is responsible for creating detailed technical drawings and plans used in the manufacturing, construction, and engineering industries. Their primary role is to assist engineers by converting their designs and ideas into precise drawings that can be used for various purposes.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- Open to non-licensed.
- Must have at least 3-5 years related work experience.
- Experienced in design development; technical drawings; quality control; and documentation.
- Must have adequate experience in Autocad and Sketch up.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Willing to work in Norzagaray, Bulacan.