The Early Work Contractor Involvement (ECI) Management Head shall manage, plan and direct the Contractor in completing the detailed design and construction works of Architectural, Civil and Structural works; in line with the direction set by Immediate Superior; and ensure that the agreed standards and criteria are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, Contracts.
- Registered and Licensed Architect or Engineer.
- A total of 20 years professional experience in field of architecture, civil or structural works, with preferably 10 years in design, construction or project management of related works.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully deliver & complete Airport Project or similar scale and complexity.
- Experience in project interface management and technical coordination.
- Airport experience with enabling works’ design and construction for Airport Facilities and/or major development project is an advantage.
- Familiar with engineering deliverables, process and detailing conventions and standards.
- Good knowledge in local and international building laws and codes (e.g., NSCP, Fire Code, NFPA AASHTO), industry standards and best practices.
- Knowledge on BIM and Revit is an added advantage.
- Familiar with contract administration related to construction industry.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good coordination skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Proficiency in CAD, engineering & modelling software and MS office.
- Flexible and willing to be available for consultation by other team members after office hours.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Pasig City and in Project Site.