Under the direction of the Document Control Manager, the EDMS Engineer provides support in the set-up, implementation and operations of EDMS Aconex by system provider/vendor including troubleshooting of problems encountered by Aconex users.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or related course.
- At least 5 years’ combined experience in the design and implementation of EDMS like Aconex, Assai, or similar document control software for design and construction projects.
- Experience in project engineering, project management or project information management.
- Having worked with different project stakeholders to manage interfaces .
- Proven knowledge in EDMS and other relevant IT Systems.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good coordination skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexible and willing to be available for consultation by other team members after office hours.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Pasig City and in Project Site.