This role will provide expertise in designing, developing, and maintaining electrical systems, automation systems, and instrumentation systems in various industries. Conducts drawings interpretation and supervise electrical and automation erection work aspects on site and report to the Site manager.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical and/or Automation Engineering.
- Registered Electrical or Electronic and Communications Engineer.
- Must have 4-5 years in EIA project planning and execution in a manufacturing plant
- Broad knowledge in Project Management.
- Broad knowledge in drawing applications.
- Broad knowledge in Electrical codes of the Philippines.
- Basic knowledge in cement manufacturing process.
- Broad knowledge in MS Project.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Willing to work in Norzagaray, Bulacan.