The Enabling Works/Construction Head will lead the development and ultimate delivery of the Enabling Works Projects to ensure the development site is ready for the main construction works set in the overall schedule and standards to the agreed quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (any discipline).
- Registered and Licensed Engineer.
- At least 20 years of professional experience in construction, design, project management of airports, major building projects, horizontal development, or infrastructures.
- Experience in any or combination of the following enabling works: Crusher plant, RMC plant, aggregate yard, mobile asphalt plant, genset yard, refueling yard, temporary water, waste management, temporary internal roads & drains, street lighting, temporary drains, medical facilities.
- Experience with enabling works’ design and construction for Airport facilities and/or mega development projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with engineering deliverables, process and detailing conventions and standards.
- Good knowledge in local and international building laws and codes (e.g., NSCP, AASHTO), industry standards and best practices.
- Familiar with project integration works and work phasing.
- Familiar with approving authorities and governing bodies & agencies.
- Knowledge on CAD and BIM is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong coordination skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good leadership and people management skill set.
- Proficiency on MS Office.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Pasig City and in Project Site.