The role is accountable for the timely procurement and delivery of required goods and services at optimum price to support business requirements. The function is also accountable in the SAP transactions such as generation of PO and updating of billings for the awarded contracts. The responsibility of the function includes evaluation and accreditation of vendors and contractors, and submission of recommendation to ETS Manager for contract awarding to qualified suppliers and/or bidders.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Civil, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 years of applicable related experience.
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate and collaborate.
- Strong analytical skill to analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Able to communicate, collaborate, influence and lead.
- Demonstrate effective Time Management and Prioritization.
- Demonstrate values of Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, Social Responsibility and Teamwork.
- Proficient in SAP, excel, word, SAP.
- Must be willing to work onsite along EDSA, Mandaluyong.