The role is responsible for the proper and safe operation and maintenance of the plant with accordance with the building code, mechanical code and electrical code standard as well the environmental compliance prescribes by the government agencies such as DENR, LLDA, CEMD, DOLE and DOE. He will be responsible for Engineering Utilities Support; Maintenance Support; Budget Management; Projects Management and Environmental Management.
- College graduate, preferably Mechanical Engineering. Licensed is a must.
- Must have at least 5-6 years related working experience in the FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and coordinate with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Superb knowledge in every facet of the engineering field.
- Must be willing to work in Caloocan City.