The Enterprise Sales Director will champion initiatives in acquiring new strategic enterprise accounts for the company products. The role is not a salesperson – but a consultative business partner who shares in the exciting process of providing clients’ with critical business insights and thought leadership when or even before they need it (create demand selling).
- Must have at least more than 10 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or technology), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multinational organizations.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- With a keen interest in technology solutions.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-level).
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Demonstrable ability to thrive in a rapid growth, ever changing tech startup environment.
- Experience in multiple sales methodologies for enterprise selling.