To hold the overall responsibility in the finance and accounting functions of the company which includes controlling, budgeting, reporting, financial planning and analysis, management information systems, and tax.
- Must have at least 8 years in accounting and controllership functions and with at least 3 years in a managerial position in a publicly listed company.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Experienced in preparation and presentation of monthly management reports and financials; strategic and financial plan and budget.
- Able to implement finance and accounting policies and procedures and oversees accounting operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger entries.
- Experienced in the complete roll out and utilization of SAP system.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations and remittances.
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.