Plans, directs and monitors implementation of Internal Control and Accounting System through management of finance personnel. Ensures accurate and timely submission of all required financial reports and assures the protection of the company’s assets through internal control.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy and must be a CPA.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
- Must have at least 15 years related experience, 5 years of which is in a managerial capacity.
- With extensive experience in internal and external audit.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills and able to do presentations to the top management and board of directors.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Calamba, Laguna.