- The position is primarily responsible for monitoring, implementing, and planning fleet service activities in a daily basis.
- Ensure that all company vehicles including family’s vehicle are updated in all government mandated regulation.
- Evaluates and maintains all service vehicles based on the company’s standard, guidelines, and best practice.
- Prepares and submits fleet service report to the Manager.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in related field, with experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in vehicle repair maintenance.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.