The role will be responsible for defining the strategy and vision, and driving growth, revenue generation and product development in close collaboration with the product, marketing and sales leaders. The role is also responsible for the management, growth and development of strategic partnerships pertaining to Fintech. Think of this opportunity as spearheading a startup within a scale up- the FinTech products constitute the startup and the scale up is Sprout.
- College graduate from any discipline (STEM disciplines would be a bonus), with at least 10 years of total work experience.
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT and market trends.
- Solid understanding of finance, budgeting, and legal contracts.
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change.
- Capable of visualizing and conceptualizing new ideas and solutions.
- Excellent customer management and communication & presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of marketing and public relations.
- Adept in the art of negotiation and prioritization.
- Ability to sell the products you own. Sales expertise would be a bonus.
- Ability to manage cross functional teams and build close relationships.
- Entrepreneurial (or intrapreneurial) experience would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of growing a tech product.