- The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a cross-cultural environment, has a proven track record in managing all aspects of Human Resources, is self-directed, is a strong collaborator, focused on being an effective business partner and passionate about building a great work culture.
- Must have at least 15 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Must have at least 3 years of recent experience in an HR Director or HR Senior Manager performing duties and responsibilities above.
- Extensive experience in different facets of Human Resources.
- Competence in compensation & benefits market survey and analysis.
- Experience in an IT Industry is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig City.