- The role is responsible for examining the internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Assist the Audit Manager in managing audit engagements.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all systems or network security breaches.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide the recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/IT.
- Preferably CIA, CISA or CPA with IT audit background.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in IT Audit performing system applications reviews, general control audits and automation projects.
- Good understanding of banking operations and governing laws and regulations on the areas being assigned.
- Knowledgeable in basic requirements of BSP such as Circular 808.
- Knowledgeable in identification of IT Audit universe and risk assessment.
- With experience in handling systems audit and/or general IT controls review.
- Willing to work in Bacoor, Cavite.