The IT Manager is responsible for the technology strategy of a company as well as advancing it. S/he leads and coordinates a team of IT professionals and programmers in auditing, planning, implementing, and monitoring information technology and computer systems activities necessary for the organization to conduct its day-to-day operations. S/he helps determine the IT needs of the organization and is responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization’s information systems requirements. S/he is accountable to ensure perpetually smooth running of network and system within the limit of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. S/he will manage the department for the implementation and maintenance of the organization’s network access and system needs and makes recommendations to management with solutions to fix controls and security of data stored and transported.
- Bachelor of Science in IT, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Must have at least 5 – 7 years working experience in a Team Lead, Supervisorial and/or Managerial Position and with exposure in IT and/or Accounting.
- Proven relevant experience in managing IT infrastructures and services in a retail and/or multi-level marketing company.
- Must be knowledgeable in computer networks and network administration.
- Strong business acumen.
- Can manage intensive workloads.
- Dedicated to achieving results.
- Has strong organizational skills.
- Has confidence and maturity to work with all levels and senior executives.
- Possess high analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with diverse teams and personalities.
- Has excellent time management skills .
- Proficiency in software programming is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work full time onsite in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.