Oversees the implementation of the company’s management information system. Provides technical expertise, strategic leadership, and direction for the Information Technology Architecture of the Foundation. Scope of work includes Infrastructure Development & Process Improvement, Project Management and IT Administration and Data Security.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields. A master’s or post-graduate degree in any relevant field will be a plus.
- Must have at least 10 years work experience in IT Management, preferably 4 to 6 years in supervisory capacity. Significant IT project management experience, including relevant project management certification, will be an advantage.
- Experience in handling ERP projects is a plus.
- Excellent conceptual skills, good technical writing skills.
- Willing to travel when required and work onsite (hybrid) in Mandaluyong City.