- Manage two major projects or two or more minor projects.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day activities of the project team.
- Report project updates regularly to Project Stakeholders, PMO Head and ICT Head.
- Ensure projects do not go outside agreed scope, timeline and budget.
- Manage communication among the stakeholders of the project including vendors and 3rd party partners.
- Manage project team, defines roles and responsibilities, sets performance objectives and standards, ensures proper coaching and training, monitors and evaluate performance.
- Manage business requirements by coordinating with the business users to help assess feasibility and establish time and effort.
- Facilitate and ensure project documentation are complete and comply with company document standard.
- Ensure project issues are raised and resolved at the appropriate levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any 4-year course.
- Has adequate experience in Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid model.
- Has related work experience of at least 2 years working in a FinTech, Tech, or Bank company.
- Proven project management experience at least 3 years.
- Has experience in reviewing project/vendor contract and managed multiple projects at a time (at least 3 major projects).
- PMP/Prince2 certified is a plus.
- Business/Solutions Analyst experience is a plus.
- Willing to work onsite in Makati City.