Managesthe execution, direction and coordination of the following;
- Monitor schedule of riders for their daily pick-up and delivery of parcels.
- Ensure efficient delivery of parcels to customers nationwide.
- Establish strategies and adopt most effective and efficient way to deliver parcels from origin to destination.
- Candidate should be a graduate of Industrial Engineer or any Management/Business related course
- With at least 3 years of managerial experience in the logistics industry
- Extensive background and knowledge on logistics, warehousing and distribution services (First, Mid and Last Mile Delivery).
- With strong attention to details, decision making, planning and facilitation skills.
- With good analytical and organizational skills
- Willing to extend beyond the normal working schedule and does fieldwork
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization
- Must be willing to work full time onsite in BGC, Taguig City.