As a Mechanical Project Engineer, your primary responsibility is to oversee and manage mechanical projects from start to finish. Your role combines engineering expertise with project management skills to ensure successful execution. Conducts engineering review and drawings interpretation and work with regard to all mechanical and/or steel structure erection work aspects on site and report to the Site manager.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Licensed required.
- Must have at least 4-5 years experience in mechanical project planning and execution in a manufacturing plant.
- Experienced in project planning; team management; budget and cost control; quality assurance; risk management and control; and reporting.
- Broad knowledge in drawing applications.
- Broad knowledge in MS project.
- Broad knowledge in mechanical codes of the Philippines.
- Basic knowledge in cement manufacturing process.
- Basic Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Willing to work in Norzagaray, Bulacan.