The Mechanical Engineer will assist in the management of the overall design, coordination, integration and implementation of all Mechanical works, trades and systems and ensure all works to the compliance of agreed intents, standards, codes, and requirements.
- Registered and Licensed Mechanical Engineer.
- At least 10 years of professional experience with 5 years’ experience in HVAC or Fire Pro design, construction, project management of airports, major building projects, horizontal development, or infrastructures.
- Experience with design works and construction for Airport facilities and/or mega development projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with engineering deliverables, processes and detailing conventions and standards.
- Good knowledge in local and international building laws and codes, industry standards and best practices.
- Knowledge on BIM and Revit is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good coordination skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Proficiency in CAD, engineering & modelling software and MS office.