- Must be a graduate of Management Engineering, Business Management or Finance-related courses.
- With over 10 to 15 years of experience in the area of Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) and/or Finance.
- Have the skills and/or exposure to Project Management in M&A transactions, finance/financial analysis, understanding of valuation methodologies.
- Has the ability to develop valuation models (excel), analytical thinking; scenario/options building; due diligence reviews; and business planning and strategic thinking.
- Experience or exposure to the following is a plus but not a must: negotiations, investment banking.
- Diversified portfolio is preferred.
- Must be willing to work onsite in Mandaluyong City.