- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML/CSS.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Proven experience as a Backend .NET Developer. Hiring preference is for a full-stack developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and experience in SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. experience in Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Familiarity with architecture style REST API.
- Understanding of the Agile methodologies, specifically Agile Scrum and Kanban.
- Open to Junior to Mid level.