The Package Program Manager (Package 1) is to work closely with the Package Project Manager and its internal Operational Managers not limited to construction, planning, procurement, quality control, contracts, finance, technical, document control, safety and environment to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes are running within the confines of set deadlines, budget limitations and quality standards of the main contract and generate analytical reports to the Package Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture / Engineering, Project/ Construction Program Management, Contract, Business or related field.
- License Architect / Engineer (if applicable).
- At least 15 years’ work experience in Project management, Program Management, field cost control, planning & scheduling for construction or similar industries.
- Demonstrate experience in various of project controls, estimating, planning/scheduling, forecasting, project management.
- Project management knowledge/experience.
- Management of project budget and cost control including budgeting, scheduling, change management, estimating, tracking progress, forecasting, earned value management and risk management.
- Resolve escalated issue from operations.
- Good knowledge of project quality, contract and document control system and procedures.
- Good people management and collaboration skills.
- Independent discretion, judgment and proactive mindset.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or project management software/tools.
- Be willing and committed to take on new scope and when required.
- PMP Certification has added advantage.
- Open to both local and foreign candidates who must be willing to work onsite in Pasig City and in Project Site.