The role is accountable for the development of inspection and maintenance plan to ensure condition and functionality of equipment and property structures are maintained at optimum condition. Accountabilities include completion of LLDA reports as indicated on Permit to Operate. Responsibilities include organizing resources for the upkeep of the facility in compliance to established Environment, Health and Safety, Security standards and adherence to requirements indicated on licenses and permits.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Civil, Mechanical or equivalent. License is preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years of applicable engineering and property management supervisory experience.
- Technical competency in Building and Grounds Maintenance.
- Abreast with the current building and property regulations.
- Strong familiarity with property management, methodologies, and best practices.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Demonstrates strong people management and talent development through coaching and mentoring.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical skill to analyze and troubleshoot issues.
- Demonstrate values of Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, Social Responsibility and Teamwork.
- Willing to work onsite in Bulacan.