Overall will work closely with the Quantity Surveyor Head, Cost & Contracts Manager in delivering cost management, estimating, tender assessment, variation evaluation and valuations and financial reporting. The QS will also be responsible for evaluating architecture, civil, structural related commercial implications of the design work at various stages of the project from pre-contract to post-contract
- Registered and Licensed Civil Engineer/Architect.
- At least 10 years of working experience with 5 years in Quantity Surveying works on large scale building and infrastructure projects preferably with consultant.
- Experience on Buildsoft or CostX or similar would be an advantage.
- With experience in Airport and/or heavy infrastructure projects.
- Familiar with quantity survey processes, controls, procedures, standards, and deliverables for construction project from pre-contract to post-contract.
- Experience with project contract administration procedures, general business administration and project management.
- Preferably with experience in standard form of contracts.
- Skills in Estimate classification (AACE), Elemental analysis and standards of measurement (RICS, CESMM) would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good coordination skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills.
- Independent discretion, judgement, proactive mindset and minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in MS office, especially Excel.