- Directly handle manpower requirements from requisition, sourcing, candidate’s initial screening, arrangement and coordination of client interviews, negotiation and placement stage and reference checks.
- Gather market intelligence in relation to the requirements of the clients.
- Conduct various sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Ensure that all the corporate requirements are delivered and met at agreed Turn Around Time and reports are submitted to on time.
- College graduate of any course.
- Must have at least 2-3 years solid recruitment experience.
- Hardworking, a teamplayer, flexible, great attention to details, good work ethics, professional, resourceful, and with excellent comprehension and communication skills.