A Safety and Environment Manager, also known as an Occupational Health and Safety Manager, is responsible for ensuring that a workplace or organization complies with all safety regulations and standards. Their primary role is to create and implement policies, procedures, and programs to reduce the risk of accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses in the workplace.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Civil/EIA Engineering or equivalent to any science degree.
- License required.
- Must be Certified Safety Practitioner under both DOLE (Safety Officer 3) and Mine Safety legislations.
- Must have at least 8-10 years in construction project planning and execution in a manufacturing plant.
- Broad knowledge in Project Management.
- Broad knowledge in drawing applications.
- Basic knowledge in cement manufacturing process.
- Strong technical knowledge in safety concepts such as risk management, incident investigation, systems development, behavioral safety, change management, hazard recognition, auditing, inspections and reporting.
- Basic Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Willing to work in Norzagaray, Bulacan.