Candidates should be able to design and develop ABAP programs based on the business function requirement. Perform program unit testing, debugging and creation of technical documentation.
- College degree graduate.
- For Senior role, requires a minimum of 5+ years of working experience as ABAP developer.
- For Intermediate role, requires a minimum of 3+ years of working experience as ABAP developer.
- Strong working experience using SAP ABAP 7.4 and above.
- Experience in development of WRICEF.
- Experience with SAP Modules (FI-CO, MM, SD, PM, etc ).
- Working experience on ABAP on HANA (CDS, AMDP, ODATA); S/4 HANA environment; SAP FIORI / UI5 is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem identification and resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience across all phases of software development cycles.
- Open to hybrid and/or WFH work arrangement.