The role will be responsible to provide development services to our clients. This role uses consulting skills, business acumen, and SAP FIOIRI/UI5 solution expertise to efficiently integrate SAP FIORI/UI5 technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve it’s expected business results. The Fiori/UI5 SAP developer must have the passion for helping our company, project team and clients to effectively run their business and constantly improve client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/technology, Engineering, Finance, or related area of study.
- For Intermediate level, at least 3-5 years of relevant SAP Development experience.
- For Senior level, at least 5-8 years of relevant SAP Development experience.
- Minimum SAP Fiori/UI5 Specific Experience – either 3 Full Cycle Implementation SAP Fiori/UI5 or 2 Full Cycle Implementation SAP Fiori/UI5 + 2 years of post-live support
- Solid experience SCP, WebIDE platform, and SAP FIORI/UI5 tools.
- Proficient in programming using MVC concept.
- Solid experience in handling oDATA services and S/4 Hana SAP environment.
- Understanding of Business Process Best Practices.
- Experience with design documentation, creation of mock-ups, requirements gathering and client interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, client-management, and presentation skills.
- Intermediate skill on Microsoft Office/Google Workplace products.
- Proficient in ABAP and SAP core modules is a PLUS.
- Solid understanding of CDS views and Annotations is a PLUS.
- Experience in SAP FIORI Elements development is a PLUS.
- Experience in utilizing Fiori Libraries/solutions integrating with S4H is a PLUS.
- Open to hybrid and/or WFH work arrangement.