- Responsible for coding, testing, and documenting system modules, as well as providing user support and maintenance for implemented systems.
- Coding according to design specifications to produce system modules/components.
- Conducting unit testing of assigned modules as per specifications.
- Documenting source codes produced.
- Assisting during system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Assisting in the installation and presentation of the system.
- Documenting process flows, response times, and service levels for purposes of improving overall performance of the department.
- Integrating API and ensuring seamless data exchange between systems.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- With at least 2-3 years working experience in programming and project management.
- Strong knowledge with MSSQL. Experience with PostgreSQL is an advantage. Proficient with C#, .NET,
- .NET Core Experience with native Android/iOS development and API Integration is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies is an advantage.
- Has experience with actual deployments and collaboration with multiple people in one project.
- Has good communication skills and can articulate thoughts/ideas clearly.
- Can easily adapt with internal coding standards.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Willing to work in Makati.