The Tax Compliance Manager carries the responsibility of identifying and mitigating tax risks. Ensures that the company is compliant with the Philippine tax regulations. Implement measures and develop policies for dealing with various areas relating to taxes.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting/Accountancy.
- Certified Public Accountant is required.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a managerial capacity.
- Must have adequate knowledge in Philippine tax laws and regulations and due process in tax audits, audit practices, principles, and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in handling BIR books of account, BIR transactions and full tax compliance.
- Must have very keen attention to details, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Willing to work full time onsite in Manila.