- Conducts, facilitates, and evaluates immersion for trainees.
- Conducts refresher trainings and other trainings as requested.
- Takes charge in the development/revision of new/existing training procedures, policies, and forms that establish guidelines for the implementation of all training-related activities.
- Identifies, recommends, and processes Refresher Training and keeps an updated monitoring of trained staff regularly.
- Supports the Operations in the implementation of Food Safety Standards (GMP & SSOP) and Requirements; and in achieving Sales Target.
- Cascades new and updated Operational Procedures.
- Prepares training invitations and reproduces training notes, hand-outs, manuals, and exercises, as necessary.
- College degree graduate of any related course
- Must have adequate experience in the Food and Beverage industry
- With at least 3 or more years of experience in F&B Training set up
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willing to work full time onsite at BGC, Taguig City