The role will be managing the overall logistics and warehousing operations of the company’s Distribution Centers (3 in Davao and 2 Luzon Area, and still growing) that caters its more than 70 stores nationwide.
- Graduate of Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management or other related courses.
- At least 10 years managerial experience in inventory management, warehousing and logistics operations.
- Has managed at least 10,000 pallet capacity warehouses or distribution centers.
- Handled fast-moving products and experience in FMCG warehousing is preferred.
- Can establish and implement Warehouse and Logistics SOPs and best practices.
- Has managed multi-site Warehouses or Distribution Centers.
- Has used Warehouse and Logistics Information System (e.g. Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, etc.).
- Knows the legal requirements for warehousing and logistics operations.
- Can deal with people from all levels in the organization (from Helper to Executives).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to be assigned in Davao City.